J's Almost Full Breakfast


A few weeks ago J cooked a lovely almost full English breakfast! Yes, it was "almost" because a couple of staple items such as mushrooms and bacons were missing. Still the breakfast was very satisfied and delicious. J browned pork sausages beautifully. We bought them from Delifresh. They were pretty tasty. Sautéed tomatoes were buttery. Sunny-side-up eggs were done to perfection. While he was finishing the eggs, I made toasts and English breakfast tea with milk. My part was a piece of cake! J also simmered some Heinz Beans with some peppers and mustard... The beans turned out to be so spicy for me (not for J)! Next time I hope he won't make it so spicy.


Yes, there will be next time! We have a huge can (2.62kg!) of beans that I have never seen. We can repeat making almost or full breakfast several times in near future.

Popular Posts