My Birthday Lunch @ Ristorante Girasole im Nerotal


The day after we returned from our Andalusia trip was my birthday. Although he was tired, J kindly took me to Ristorante Girasole im Nerotal, Italian restaurant that I have been waiting for a chance to revisit since last August. This was our first time to see the inside of the restaurant since we dined at the terrace last time. The dining room was classy but relaxed. I loved the cute little bouquet of seasonal flowers on each table.


We both had creamy mushroom soup as a starter. Delicious.
 

Then we both chose Linguine alle Vongole, one of our favorite pasta dishes. Pretty good!


We didn't have desserts at the restaurant because we knew there was a cake at home, which we picked up at our favorite local bakery Apt in the morning. A generous slice of classic Frankfurter Kranz!

My first birthday in Germany was more than perfect! Thank you very much J!!

Popular Posts