Fortnum & Mason's Assorted Tipple

I am a very picky chocolate eater. Fortnum & Mason's Alcohol-Infused "Tipple" Truffles met my criteria beautifully! The box contained 20 truffles with ten flavors, so two pieces of each flavor. J and I both had a chance to taste all flavors without cutting a piece in half to share or fighting over a certain flavor. We just needed to track which flavor who has already had, which wasn't so hard to manage. 


I think the selection of flavors was thoughtful. Each flavor was clearly different from others, and the mix of dark, milk and white chocolate bases was well-balanced. Most importantly they were delicious!! Well, perhaps the smokiness of Isley Single Malt truffle wasn't my usual choice, but such a surprise was actually fun. I like variety. The box definitely provided it.  

Popular Posts