Bettys St Clements Éclairs & Chocolate & Orange Little Rascal Scones

One of Bettys new faces that I found in Summer 2021 was St Clements Éclair - choux pastry filled with lemon curd custard, topped with fondant icing, mini meringues and candied orange. When I saw the eclairs at the store, I asked a staff what flavors they were. She said lemon. J likes lemon flavored desserts. I must buy two. While I was thinking like that, someone bought some of them, which left only four in the showcase. I stopped thinking and asked her for two. I also ordered two Chocolate & Orange Little Rascal Scones that were supposed to be sold until the end of August. They were smaller siblings to Bettys classic Yorkshire Fat Rascal scones and had their own special ingredients such as orange peel, orange oil and chocolate pieces. When I was checking out, there weren't St Clements Éclair anymore. So popular!


I thought Chocolate & Orange Little Rascals didn't look cute although they were tasty...

Popular Posts