Bettys New Treats for This Winter


Bettys created some new treats for this winter and we have been busy to cover all! We are almost there! One of the new is Carrot Gugelhupf. It's a vegan cake, which is rare in Bettys collection, I think. A lady at the shop warned me that the cake would be very sweet. It was sweet indeed but wasn't too sweet. It was a quite petite cake so the sweetness didn't overwhelm me anyway. It had an interesting flavor and texture. I guess it contains coconut.


Another new is white chocolate and cherry bomb. Their chocolate and passion fruit bomb is pretty good but actually I prefer this new bomb. The white chocolate mousse is so delicate and delicious. The cherry both inside and outside is a lovely accent. The bottom of the cake is something light but crunchy, like a macaron shell. Amazing!


Coffee eclair is also a new addition to their eclair collection. I have seen and eaten chocolate and strawberry eclairs. Coffee version is as good as the other two. I love the varieties. Please keep releasing a new surprise, Bettys!

Popular Posts