Bettys Yorkshire Chocolate Selection


Thanks to their online store, we can still enjoy some Bettys delicious sweets! When I placed an order recently, I added Bettys relatively new chocolate box, Yorkshire Chocolate Selection that I have been interested in. The box came with four types of truffles: 1) dark chocolate truffles with sea salted caramel and liquorice ganache; 2) milk chocolate truffles with raspberry and Slingsby gin; 3) milk chocolate Yorkshire rhubarb and ginger truffles, and 4) dark chocolate truffles with Bettys Café Blend coffee ganache. About No.1, I wasn't sure if I would like chocolate flavored with liquorice, but actually I didn't taste liquorice. I just tasted a lovely dark chocolate. My favorite was No. 3. I usually try to avoid milk chocolate but this rhubarb and ginger truffle was an exception.


Each piece was delicately made and magically melt in mouth. I thought the box would last for at least two days but it became empty within 15 minutes with J's help.

Popular Posts