Four Kinds of Quiche from Weetons & Cherry Blossoms in the Stray


We took a walk a couple of weeks ago to see cherry blossoms in the Stray. Unfortunately they weren't fully blooming yet. It was a chilly, cloudy day. We didn't spend much time at the Stray and headed back home. We stopped by Weetons on our way home to pick up some treats. They had four kinds of quiche - smoked salmon & asparagus, chicken & asparagus, ham & pea, and caramelized onion & stilton (I think). Each one looked nice, so we got one of each to share. Those quiche was light and tasty. Maybe one with stilton was too sweet for J while I liked it particularly. I was glad that we walked down to the Stray anyway! 

Yet I couldn't give up cherry blossoms. No cherry blossoms, no spring for Japanese, I suppose. Two days later I went to the Stray again by myself. Only two days made a big difference! The cherry blossoms were almost fully blooming. The weather was pretty good and there were less people walking in the park.




I walked three laps around the park, passing though the beautiful cherry tree tunnels. I wished J was with me!

Popular Posts