Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

This was peanut butter overnight oats.

It was a breakfast recipe from a lovely blog, minimalist baker, that I have been interested in but always forget to try because I don't remember to make it before going to bed. During winter, I had another excuse why I didn't make it. I didn't simply care for a cold breakfast. Now spring comes, I can live with a cold breakfast again. Luckily I remembered to soak oats in almond milk last night, so finally I had this breakfast. Finally! The result was...So Good! Recently I am developing my peanut butter culture (only when it's a low sodium version), otherwise, I must have thought that mixing 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in the oats was weird. Not anymore! Rather I really enjoyed finding gooey chunky peanut butter in it. The other ingredients - oats, chia seeds, and almond milk were also healthy. A little bit of maple syrup for natural sweetness and fresh strawberries were a bonus. I will definitely make this breakfast again, hoping I remember to do so before my beauty sleep.  

Popular Posts