Homemade Fishwich with Haddock

I wondered how we managed grab and bite this mile-high homemade Fishwich. The sandwich might look silly but tasted amazing. Buns were homemade Kaiser rolls like the last time. Also, fish was frozen haddock like the last time as well. The crust was almost the same as the last time; I added a little bit of powdered onion.
The secret of tasty homemade tartar sauce was tiny mayo and generous fresh dill and dill relish. J chose cheese: Landhaus Butterkäse. The mild, creamy and buttery cheese was perfect in our Fishwich. Aged sharp cheddar that we had last time was a little too strong for me.
We enjoyed homemade Fishwich so much. Actually we had the same meal three days in a row. It was that good. On the other hand, the buns were a little dense. I don't remember how dense the buns were last time. Probably I will find a different recipe for buns with a lighter texture for the next Fishwich party.

Popular Posts