Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

I baked chocolate chip cookies by adapting a new recipe that I found online by chance. It was an icebox type. Roll, chill, slice and bake wonderfully buttery dough. I had all ingredients in hand. I made a dough chilled overnight and baked it next day. 


Almond flour is a secret to make cookies delicate and flavorful. I used 90% cacao Ecuador dark chocolate. Intense and bitter. I thought it went well with these sweet butter cookies. 


They were crisp but delicate, mouth-melting. Also pretty rich! Coffee might be a better friend than tea although I am usually a tea person...  


After I baked those cookies in the early morning, I took a walk through the Valley Garden. It was about two months ago. At that time the garden was decorated with various early fall colors beautifully!


Rose hips!


A kind of Anemone, I guess.

Happy Autumn!

Popular Posts