Simple Turkey Burger


My love to British turkey stepped up to a new level: turkey burger! There are many turkey burger recipes floating on the Internet. Commonly they try to make lean turkey juicy and flavorful by adding "something." Sautéed finely chopped mushrooms for texture and flavor, for example. Or intense spices like jalapeño pepper and cumin to be "Spicy Southwestern style." I liked those ideas although my preference was to enjoy simply learn turkey. I partially adapted a couple of recipes and mixed ground turkey with a few things like garlic, an egg as well as some herbs and spices. Actually I don't remember what I did exactly. Anyway the result was very good! Toppings were cheese, tomato and lettuce. Mile-high lettuce for myself. It might be the healthiest burger I have ever made! 

Popular Posts