Harrogate Christmas Markets 2021


Two Christmas markets were held in Harrogate in the early December! One at the Valley Garden was hosted by Little Bird who organizes Artisan Market Harrogate. No wander that many vendors were the same as those from Artisan Market. I was very happy when I saw a French pastry shop that we liked at Artisan Market but haven't seen recently! We brought back four kinds of pastries home. They were so good! Russian honey cake was new and interesting to me. 

The other Christmas market was set in the town center, mainly on Cambridge Street.


A freshly toasted coconut macaroon was our fist thing to try there. It was very good! 
 

J was very curious about the mountain of stir-fried noodles. I had thought that it would be his lunch of the day but I was wrong.


He chose a hot dog! I also had one. Sausage, onion and german-style mustard in a bun. Simple and fine.

J had mulled wine. I had hot chocolate, which wasn't so good. Later we both had gingerbread latte. It was ok as latte; I didn't taste gingerbread.

Although those Christmas Markets were kinda small, I think it was a big progress from the last year that the town's Christmas market was cancelled. Well done!

Popular Posts