No-Bake Cheesecake


It's time to make cheesecake when there is leftover cheese. Usually Classic baked or Soufflé styles. I like both. This time I tried something different. No-bake! No-bake cheesecake is very common in Japan, which is called "rare cheesecake." No-bake cheesecake is set with gelatin. It's egg free, so it won't taste eggy! No baking in oven while chilling in refrigerator. Quick and easy to make. There are many Japanese recipes you can find online. I adapted one that has been reviewed very well. The result told me the reputation was true!  


The cheesecake was smooth and lovely. I used only Splenda to sweeten the cheesecake. Granulated sugar-free made me feel better to have a large slice, too! 


The cheesecake was deserved to be paired with homemade cherry compote. I might not bake cheesecake anymore in the future.

Popular Posts