The Chocolate Line's Megabox Deluxe Collection for Valentine's Day 2024

It was super sweet of J to secretly send me finest Belgian chocolate, which arrived just on the Valentine's Day of this year. The chocolate directly came from The Chocolate Line, an artisanal chocolate shop in Bruges. We visited their flagship store when we visited Bruges in 2019. I loved their chocolate so MUCH. J must remember it and surprised me with their Megabox Deluxe Collection. It was the largest chocolate box I have ever had in my life! so far... Thank you very much J!



The pralines were beautiful and tasted delightful. There were various flavors and all were wonderful. I can still safely say that The Chocolate Line's chocolate is one of my top five. Actually I would upgrade it to my most favorite as of today. First I thought that the box was so big and it would last to Easter, but that didn't happen. Finest chocolate never stays long in our house. 

Popular Posts