One-Pan Pasta, again

This was One-Pan Pasta, again!

Since the last time was a "salt disaster," I wanted to make this pasta dish that was supposed to be easy and delicious again and correctly. Unfortunately I didn't have grape or cherry tomatoes. I had to chop vine-ripen tomatoes. I reduced the amount of sun-dried tomatoes. And I didn't add any salt.
Somehow there was a lot of liquid in the pan even after 9 minutes. I kept cooking longer, but the liquid didn't disappear. Rather, it became thick starchy liquid. Last time the pasta was adequately coated by sauce made with starch from pasta. This time, too much starchy and too saucy. In terms of taste, the taste was nice last time even though it was too salty. However, this time the taste was off. Was it because of the unpleasant starchy sauce or watery large tomatoes? Anyway, the result was way far from success. I believe third time lucky. I hope J will stay (eat) with me one more time.

Popular Posts