Unzen-Kinoko's Instant Noodle

This was one of the instant noodle packs that I bought directly from Unzen-Kinoko Honpo, a mushroom farm in Nagasaki, Japan.

The company produce fresh mushroom and mushroom products, including various instant noodles with mushroom toppings. My friend N told me about the company and gave me some of the noodle packs. I was amazed with how delicious they were!

Yes, I am talking about "instant" noodle - pour boiling water over noodle, wait for 3-4 min, mix in liquid soup stock and mushroom (and other if any) toppings. Quick and easy. But they are incredibly delicious and actually very healthy, being made with only selected high-quality natural ingredients and with special techniques. They are very sophisticated instant noodles indeed.
   
We ordered nine different kinds of noodle packs. Each has a different flavor with different kinds of mushroom toppings. This was one we had this time.

And there are more! They are great for cozy lunch on weekends or quick light dinner on weekdays.

Popular Posts