G & M Restaurant

We tried G & M Restaurant in Linthicum, MD to taste their crab cake that some people claim the best crab cake in Maryland.

J ordered sea food combo. He kindly shared some scallop, shrimp and fish. They were nice, especially I liked scallop. I ordered a single crab cake plate. It was a giant crab cake!
It was good. A lot of crab, not much filler. So it tasted just like crab. Pretty rich. In fact I couldn't finish my crab cake. Maybe my starter, a cup of cream crab soup made me full. 
I would say the place is ok for a simple seafood meal for a family diner style. Nothing wrong but nothing spectacular. There are many places to serve crab cakes in MD. We have seen a non-filler-but-just-crab type of decent crab cakes at some places and those are competitive. But after all, they are just a big crab ball, which tastes just like crab. No hidden spice or flavor or surprise. It's hard to say which one is the best. Maybe I haven't seen the best yet.

Popular Posts