Almond Croissant from Tout de Sweet

This was Almond Croissant from Tout de Sweet, a cute pastry shop in Bethesda.

I have heard about the shop before but never had a chance to visit. When we dropped by Bethesda for lunch, we accidentally parked the car just in the front of the shop. What a lucky day it was!

We were looking for some pastries for the next day's breakfast. They had muffins, scones, croissant, etc... Also, not really breakfast items but fancy cakes, cupcakes, and macarons in the show case caught my eye. I wished I could try all of them... While we were making a decision, a person at the store just brought a new tray of fresh almond croissants. We quickly agreed to get two of them. We also bought a banana chocolate muffin to share.
Both of the almond croissant and muffin were lovely. I can't wait for our next visit to the shop.

Popular Posts