Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab

We had a joint birthday dinner with J's parents at Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab in Washington, D.C.

The restaurant was newly opened in the downtown, so we took a chance! Our appetizer was Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. My entree was Potato-crusted Grouper with Chive Butter. It was very good!
J went with "turf" - Bone-in Rib Eye. Apparently it wasn't the best steak in his life, but when I tasted some that he shared with me, I liked the well-caramelized crispy crust.
We shared green beans as a side. It was a generous family style portion!  
I really enjoyed my fish but honestly the dessert was the highlight for me. Banana Cream Pie was so good!
The restaurant was full and lively. Luckily we had a great booth large table and the service was nice. It was a lovely birthday dinner. Thank you J's parents!!

Popular Posts