Veggie Burger Sandwich

This was veggie burger sandwich.

I was thinking of what kind of sandwich I should make with a beautiful Brioche loaf from Cenan's bakery in VA. We recently made tuna and egg salad. I didn't want meat. Veggie burger! From my old blog entry, I found the recipe I adapted before and some changes I made at that time. This time I made something like the last time with different amount of spices.
The patties looked meaty. They were nicely hold together.
The patties smelled meaty. They were nicely browned on each side.
The patties tasted wonderful. I should have left a little more chunks though. The patties were little too smooth for me. We enjoyed the sandwich with our favorite walnut mustard, which was pretty good. Next day we tried with A-1 sauce. That made the sandwich really taste like burger!

Popular Posts