Woodberry Kitchen, again

We were back to Woodberry Kitchen in Baltimore to have a Sunday brunch again!

This was the third visit to the restaurant and the first time to have a table on the upstairs. We enjoyed watching what everyone at the downstairs was eating and what dishes came out from their open kitchen. How interesting!
J asked to have his Bloody Mary made with extra spice but apparently it wasn't still enough spicy for him. Our waiter came back with a red sauce to add more spice into the drink. J tried the sauce which somehow only changed the taste of the drink but not much spicy level. Oh well...
Our first appetizer was deviled eggs. We had ordered them at our first visit and enjoyed them. So did we this time!
Our second appetizer was various radishes. It was very interesting. Sliced fresh radishes were coated with melted butter and tossed with dried herbs and caraway seeds. Salt and pepper were on the side. Unique and delicious.
I had been having a taste for oyster, so my choice was Cornmeal Fried Oysters & Eggs. Fluffy scrambled eggs on a thick-sliced toast. Little fried oysters were tasty, which nicely treated my oyster fever. I gave half a dish to J so that I could taste half of his dish.
J's dish was Wood Roasted Shenandoah Lamb Sausage with fish pepper sauerkraut, roasted sweet potato (I think), peanuts, yogurt. I loved the roasted sweet potato or yam. The sausage was nice too. I hadn't had lamb sausage before. It tasted just like lamb.
We still liked this restaurant. It was another wonderful experience... Oh, no dessert for me?! We thought we could take one of their desserts back home, but every dessert on the menu would come with ice cream.
So what did we do? To be continued...

Popular Posts