Double Chocolate Irish Cream Pudding

This was double chocolate Irish cream pudding.

To complete my first home-corned beef dinner, I wanted to make an Irish-themed dessert. Since we just finished the whole ABC (apple, blueberry and cranberry) pie, let's skip a pie or tart. Irish bread pudding was an option, but I made Irish buttermilk brown bread in the morning. Perhaps, bread-free dessert. I was going to use the oven to cook corned beef on the day, so it should be a kind of no-baked dessert. My choice was double chocolate Irish cream pudding. I adapted the recipe of double chocolate pudding by David Lebovitz, used both coconut sugar and Splenda for sugar, and added a few drops of Irish Cream flavor that I bought from King Arthur Flour recently.
Irish cream flavored chocolate custard and whipped cream was wonderful. It may not be a traditional Irish dessert, but was perfect for us to accomplish our Irish cuisine day.

Popular Posts