Sourdough, Irish-Style Flour & White Whole Wheat Loaf

This was sourdough, Irish-style flour & white whole wheat loaf, made with bread machine.

Bread making has been one of my routines, especially since sourdough starter became our family members. This time according to J's request, I made whole wheat bread with unfed sourdough starter. When I was tossing ingredients into bread machine's container, I found out that I didn't have enough white whole wheat flour. To fill the missing part of whole wheat, I used King Arthur Flour's Irish-style flour that I had made Tea Brack and Irish buttermilk brown bread with. The special flour was supposed to be coarsely ground from red whole wheat. Whole wheat is whole wheat, isn't it? The result was a beautiful whole wheat loaf. J must like it a lot!

Popular Posts