Cheese Langue De Chat by Cheese Garden

The little cookies from Japan consisted of three layers: delicate thin butter cookies, white chocolate, and cheese cream. They were pretty tasty. I had similar cookies before, but those didn't have a cheese cream layer. In fact cheese was the key of these cookies. Cheese Garden, who made the cookies, is a popular cheesecake shop in Japan. I personally hadn't known the shop until my mother told me about it.     
She wished that she could send us their signature cheesecake that required refrigeration and had a short shelf life. Instead she sent us three kinds of cheese-flavored cookies by Cheese Garden. The Cheese Langue De Chat was one of three. The others were also delicious. Now I am very interested in Cheese Garden's cheesecake. I know what to eat when I go back to Japan next time.

Popular Posts