Almond Croissant from Lavande Patisserie

Latest almond croissant tasting! This time I tried one from Lavande Patisserie, a sweet shop/cafe in Rockville, MD. I found the place on yelp when I was searching a bakery in Rockville. Good reviews and pretty dessert pictures. We dropped by the store during our trip in the area, and bought an almond croissant for me, a plain croissant for J, an apricot danish for us, and two turkey curry pies for us. The almond croissant was pretty good. It was lighter and less gooey. The almond filling was moderate. Overall, I liked it. The apricot danish was fine but nothing special while turkey curry pies were pretty good. They were like a giant samosa. The filling was mainly potato. Turkey was invisible. J seemed to like his croissant, too. If we were around the area again, I wouldn't mind visiting the shop.

Popular Posts