Kob Kun Fine Thai Cuisine

We had a Thai lunch/dinner with J's parents at Kob Kun Fine Thai Cuisine in Oakton, VA to celebrate Mother's Day together.

For appetizers, J and I had Kanom Jeeb - steamed minced pork and shrimp dumplings topped with crabmeat. They were pretty good! They tasted like Japanese Shu Mai.
J's parents had calamari. They seemed to enjoy the dish, especially the spicy dipping sauce that came with the deep-fried squid. 
I had Pad Thai with vegetables, which was fine. J had crispy duck with basil, I think, which was tasty but very spicy for me.
I don't know what J's mother ordered, but it looked nice and I am sure it was pretty spicy. 
I guess that J's father's dish was a sort of duck dish. It doesn't look spicy, does it? He seemed to enjoy his.
It was a nice and relaxed family dining. No grocery run, cooking or doing dishes required. Happy Mother's Day!

Popular Posts