Japanese Lunch @ Temari Cafe, again

We were back to Temari Cafe, a Japanese restaurant in Rockville. It's always hard for me to pick only one from many authentic Japanese dishes on their menu. This time my choice was Chirashi sushi. Since I didn't feel well at that time and wanted to have something light and easy to tummy, not fried foods or heavy meat. J looked at me strange, though. Probably he wouldn't eat raw fish when he feels weak. Anyway, I enjoyed Chirashi sushi very much and it was just what I and my tummy could accept. J had his usual appetizer: grilled Shishamo (a little saltwater fish). 
His main dish was Japanese pork cutlet, or Tonkatsu. He didn't say much about it but finished it up. So, I guess he liked it.
Having lunch here has a bonus: shopping at a Japanese grocery store and a Polish grocery store in the same shopping complex. We didn't miss the bonus this time, of course.

Popular Posts