Halloween 2019 from Bettys


At least before Christmas comes, I thought that this halloween 2019 post should be up. Like the last year, Bettys was ready for the supposed-to-be-spooky day with plenty of cute halloween-themed sweets. I was so glad to see (and eat) the white chocolate ghosts and smily marzipan pumpkin again!


Actually I thought I was going to miss the white chocolate ghosts this year. I saw them a couple of weeks before Halloween. A few days before Halloween, I visited Bettys to buy them. There were many marzipan pumpkins but not ghosts. A day before halloween, I revisited the shop; I didn't see any ghosts again. I bought a pumpkin and other sweets. Then, I dropped by at the shop on Halloween day, hoping there were ghosts. Yes! Finally there were dozens. I happily took two ghosts back home.


Betty's window decoration for this year looked very similar to one from the last year. About one week later from Halloween, the window was magically filled with cheerful Christmas things.




Wishing to see white chocolate ghosts again next year!

Popular Posts