Blueberry Pancake Breakfast


Somehow I wanted fluffy pancakes for breakfast. Maybe it was because I recently bought a new bottle of maple syrup. Or, maybe I missed an opportunity to munch pancakes on the National Pancake Day, which was on February 25th, almost a month ago. Since I was going to make some, I had a power to make them special. I picked up some fresh blueberries and raspberries as well as milk and eggs. First I thought of mixing both kinds of berries into pancakes but decided to use only blueberries. Raspberries could become mushy and melt in pancakes; plus, raspberries are not shy; their flavor might dominate pancakes. Anyway, my classic blueberry pancakes turned out nicely. I served fresh raspberries as side. It could be one of my ideal breakfasts. Happy a-very-belated National Pancake Day!

Popular Posts