Cabbage & Mushroom Galette

This was Cabbage & Mushroom Galette.

I had cabbage and was looking for a recipe that consumed a lot of cabbage. A great food blog, Smitten Kitchen posted a recipe of cabbage and mushroom galette that looked absolutely yummy and called for 6 cup sliced cabbage. Bingo!

Although the recipe preferred Savoy cabbage, my regular cabbage did a perfect job! I followed the recipe carefully while made tiny changes such as adding more fresh dill, some capers, and a few splash of Worcester sauce to add a bit more flavors since I wasn't serving the galette with the horseradish sauce. I used apple cider vinegar instead of tarragon vinegar that wasn't in hand. Actually I've never heard & seen tarragon vinegar. I should research it.

This galette was simply delicious! It would be one of my most favorite cabbage dishes.

Popular Posts