Sandwiches from Di Pasquale's

These were sandwiches from Di Pasquale's in Baltimore.

It was our first visit to the 100-year-old Italian deli. Because of good reviews in Yelp, high score on Zagat, and visits by PBS's Lidia as well as a Food Channel's star, I wanted to try their deli for a long time. My dream came true!
It was so difficult to pick a few sandwiches out of their wide selection. I relied on J to pick two. J's choices were Santini - prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, fresh basil & tomato; and Rustico - dry cured fillet mignon, marinated eggplant, roasted peppers & baby greens with balsamic vinegar. Both were fresh and tasty! I especially liked their prosciutto. Crispy Italian bread was really crispy. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of their sandwiches.

Popular Posts