Three Kinds of Digestive Biscuits

This was LU's Digestive Biscuits.

LU makes amazing cookies we love. These Digestive Biscuits were not exception. I usually prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I didn't mind this case. They were not too sweet, light sandy biscuits. I bought this box online. I just wish to buy all LU brand cookies at a local grocery store...
In fact I love digestive biscuits. They can be my breakfast, lunch, or tea time friend. Recently I found Britannia brand at an Indian grocery store. So I tried this Indian version of digestive biscuits. They were very sandy, not too sweet and tasted fine. I thought I would't mind of buying another box... until I got back to my usual digestive biscuits from England.
My standard digestive biscuits are McVitie's Original from England. I have been eating their digestive regularly. They are not special but no shortcomings. After introducing myself to Indian digestive biscuits, I thought I could compere them with McVitie's.
The tasting both at once made which one I like very clear - McVitie's! I like McVitie's simple taste and sandy but stable texture, especially the hint of milk flavor. McVitie's ingredient list is shorter than Britannia. McVitie's doesn't contain any artificial flavors which Britannia does. Although I will probably try new brand whenever I find one, I will keep McVitie's as my standard while LU's can be an alternative.

Popular Posts