Strawberry Sweets from Bonaparte Breads

This was an eclair with strawberries and pastry cream that J picked for himself.

We drove to Bonaparte Breads in Savage Mills to pick up some sandwiches and bread. Of course, desserts too! I was almost getting a fruit tart and changed my mind. I chose strawberry short cake.
Unfortunately my cake was just ok. Their sponge cake has never been good. I should remember it and stick to their tarts, which are usually good. Or eclairs. I can tell that J enjoyed his very much. He had said he would eat only a half of it so I could enjoyed the rest. However, he finished it all. The eclair must have been so good. On the other hand, our sandwiches wasn't good at all this time. My pumpkin cream soup was meh. Apparently their recent ownership change have affected their menu as well as quality.

Popular Posts