100% Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins

These were 100% whole wheat blueberry muffins.

I have made several varieties of blueberry muffins so far, but realized I haven't made those with 100% whole wheat. I had made half whole wheat and half all purpose. Why not 100%? A recipe for 100% by King Arthur Flour was available. How convenient! I followed the recipe with a couple of changes like replacing brown sugar with coconut sugar and reducing the amount, which is now my usual practice.
I sprinkled coarse sparkling white sugar on top. I basically try NOT to use white sugar although I allow myself to do this kind of cosmetic with sugar. J might not be totally happy with it, so I did modestly.
The muffins were tender and tasty! I always wanted to use whole wheat more often. 100% whole wheat muffins shall be my standard from now on. Thanks KAF!

Popular Posts