HIBIKA's Assorted Baked Pastry Box

This was HIBIKA's assorted baked pastry box.

HIBIKA was a new patisserie launched in Osaka recently, and was on my to-go-list. When my mother and I went to Osaka for shopping, I asked her to go and see the store. It was located in Hankyu department store. Their fresh cakes were so beautiful and looked delicious! They also had baked cake and cookies. My mother kindly bought the assorted baked pastry box for J. Of course, he shared it with me! In the box, there were three flavors (hazelnut, tea, and chocolate) of Polvoron, Filipino-style shortbread cookies. So light and delicate!
Also, two kinds of cakes: fig and chestnut. Buttery and moist. Everything was lovely. We enjoyed our tea time with the excellent pastries. Thank you Mom!  They change their items every season. The cakes and pastries in the showcase when I was there were only available for fall. I would love to try their winter, spring and summer treats!

Popular Posts