Jacobs Krönung Coffee Beans

Our latest coffee adventure opened a door to Germany! Jacobs Krönung Coffee Beans were my (maybe, and J's) first German coffee. I am not a regular coffee drinker but somehow interested in seeking great coffee. During my online grocery shopping, I happened to find this brand that seems well-known in Germany and other European countries. Their dark-roasted whole beans were sold out, but Krönung (medium-roast) was available. I knew J tends to like darker coffee, but I saw many good reviews about the medium roast. I took a chance. We brewed coffee with French press as usual. The result was, well, good. It tasted just like "coffee." There was nothing to dislike, but nothing to impress either. Maybe I don't understand coffee. I should stick to hot cocoa.

Popular Posts