Treats from Macarons Vibes


Harrogate Farmers Market is held at the town center on the second Thursday of every month. I checked the market this month and there was Macarons Vibes, a European-style patisseries run by a Thai lady. I have bought some treats from her before and they were excellent. I was very happy to see her again! Black sesame and Earl Grey mousse cakes were different but very tasty. 


Probably she is the only baker in Harrogate who sell canelés, caramelized custard pastries originally made in Bordeaux, France. She offered two flavors this time - Japanese green tea (Matcha) and classic vanilla. I bought one each. They were wonderful. Also she was selling some Basque cheesecake. They looked nice, so I bought two. They were lovely, too! J said he liked the cheesecake. Maybe Basque would be an interesting travel destination in the future...

As the name tells, macarons are the baker's specialty. There were several kinds of macarons at her stand this time as usual. Although I didn't buy any this time, I have tried her macarons before and they were pretty good. Everything she makes looks very nice and all I bought so far were delicious. Only once a month is not enough to enjoy her wonderful baked treats!

Popular Posts