Zingerman's Lemon Poppy Seed Coffeecake

This was Zingerman's Lemon Poppy Seed Coffeecake.

As a Zingerman's mail order repeater, I had been interested in their coffeecake that I always found on their catalog. But it's a little bit pricy and I usually bake sweets by myself; thus, I had never seriously thought of purchasing one. Then, I saw their lemon poppy seed coffeecake became on their summer sale, and our anniversary day was coming. Nothing stopped me to place an order this time. J might call this a blind purchase...

Finally I was able to see Zingerman's cartoon cardboard box in person. It was cute. I am wondering what I can do with the box now.
The cake was lovely lemony and as they said, with "a veritable passel" of poppy seeds. It was a special treat for our anniversary weekend breakfast.

Popular Posts