Broiled Pork Tenderloin with Classic Potato Salad & Summer Tomato Corn Salad

This was broiled pork tenderloin with classic potato salad and summer tomato and corn salad.

The whole dinner plan started with mustard. I got Pommery's fig mustard for J. He wanted to try the fruity and sweet mustard on something. What could it be? His choice was pork tenderloin.
In fact I cooked pork tenderloin only few times in the past. Even I don't remember how I cooked back then. Cook's Illustrated helped me as usual. They had a recipe of broiling pork tenderloin, which was very easy and less mess. The outside of pork was handsomely brown and inside was perfectly juicy. The recipe was a keeper! 
I also prepared two kinds of summer-y sides. One was J's favorite classic potato salad. Always good! 
The other was summer tomato and corn salad. Avocado was supposed to be in the salad, but my avocado was still stone-hard and not ready yet. Instead, I diced Queso Fresco cheese and mixed in.
All's set. Now the time to open the mustard and enjoy it with pork!
The mustard went very well with the pork, thanks to J! The dinner was all about the special mustard.

Popular Posts