Pickled Beet Salad with Rick's Picks' Phat Beets

This was pickled beet salad with rick's picks' phat beets.

I happened to know rick's picks' pickles on Food52.com last winter. I bought three kinds of pickles - beets, okra and green beans for J's parents last Christmas and later we knew they liked the products. In fact, a few months ago J's mother saved some beets to share with us and we tried them and liked them. Now we bought pickled beets for ourselves this time.
The beets are deeply pickled. The vinegar attacked my throat when I tried to eat the beets alone. So, it was better and easy for me to eat the beets when they were chopped and mixed with toasted pecans, clementine, fresh goat cheese with lavender and fennel pollen, kale and spinach greens, and homemade simple vinaigrette dressing. The salad was pretty and tasty!

Popular Posts