Homemade Mint Green Tea Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

This was homemade mint green tea chocolate chip ice cream.

Making minty ice cream has been one of our summer activities. Luckily our garden mint has been growing nicely this summer. We have been made several kinds of minty ice cream such as dark chocolate mintstrawberry mint white chocolateminty peach, s'more mint, minty coffee chocolate chipmint chai, etc., and currently I have run out of new ideas. So I went back to our first minty ice cream - minty green tea chocolate chip. This time the result was more chocolate chips than last time, which was simply a coincident. I usually don't measure chocolate that I am going to add into ice cream.
Ice cream base was my usual sugar-free and egg-free. Two scoops after dinner was refreshing and enjoyable treats.

Popular Posts