L.A. Burdick in NYC

Finally I visited L.A. Burdick in NYC!

So far the NH-based chocolatire is my favorite chocolate store. Their chocolate is so cute, delicate, and delicious. Since they don't have a store around the DC area, we have bought their artistic chocolate and cake via online. At the store, there were dozens of chocolate mice that were familiar to me. They were adorable. There were fresh pastries and cakes as well as various kinds of chocolate bars.
The place was cozy with warm color lighting. It would be nice to spend a peaceful afternoon, having a piece of one of their chocolate cake. I saw many reviews saying their dark hot chocolate drink is incredible. I wanted to try it but right after consumed the chocolate cake at Cafe Sabarsky, I wasn't ready to do so.
Instead, J bought a box of chocolate with a mouse and a box of fresh marzipan to enjoy at home.
Heavenly...

L.A. Burdick
5 East 20th Street
New York, NY
http://www.burdickchocolate.com/chocolateshop-cafe-nyc.aspx

Popular Posts