Little Bear Bread

This was little bear bread.

I made this cutie with the leftover dough from Streuselkuchen with fresh Apricots. The bear was going to be J's surprise breakfast. So I needed to quickly shape it and secretly bake it along with Streuselkuchen while J was staying at upstairs. During the process, somehow J came down to the kitchen and started snacking his leftover pasta. Why now?! I hide the-still-half-way-shaped bear under a wet paper towel until J left from the kitchen. When he went to the upstairs, I finished the bear in a hurry and baked it. Oh, well, around the neck and arms were not pretty... Sorry Bear!
Isn't he cute? I was happy with the result. I hid the bear in a place in the kitchen where I was sure J wouldn't look at and the next morning I sneaked his new friend in his lunch bag. The bear went to work with him successfully! Just imaging J's face when he finds the little bear make me feel funny.

Popular Posts