Strawberry & Lime Yogurt Mousse Parfait

These were my latest yogurt mousse parfait - Strawberry and Lime.

Strawberry and milk/yogurt/cream combination is one of my favorites. I had a plenty of beautiful fresh organic strawberries. It was a right time to make a new flavor of my yogurt mousse parfait series that I have been having a fan to develop recently. For parfait, I would like at least two flavors. One would be strawberry, of course. What could be the other? I picked lime. Tart lime juice and emerald green zest in yogurt mousse seemed ideal to match sweet strawberries. Graham cracker bottom as usual.
So refreshing! Strawberry layer was very light and airy by pureed juicy strawberries; lime layer was creamy. Half a glass portion was right after dinner. Cool light desserts like these are quick to make without a hot oven. I love it especially during summer!

Popular Posts