Dolcezza's Gelati

Dolcezza, a gelato factory & coffee lab was another destination for me during our Union Market trip.

It was located a few blocks away from Union Market. Eat Trickling Springs Creamery's cream in Union Market, take Dolcezza's gelato (hopefully plural: gelati) home was my own mission. That was why I brought a small cooler bag separately. It has successfully accomplished. J had nicely helped me without knowing what my goal.

Yes, we bought two kinds of gelati! One was pineapple honey lime. So creamy and so refreshing!
The other was Valrhona Dark Chocolate. Valrhona is one of my favorite chocolate brands. This gelato can't go wrong. Smooth, rich, sooooooo chocolaty!!
In short, we liked both gelati very much. Both were different and wonderful. I can' wait to try other flavors.

Popular Posts