Souvenir from Hersheypark

These were J's souvenirs from Hersheypark.

He brought back them from the chocolate town in Pensilvania. He tried to find their dark chocolate products for me. Honestly I don't like hershey's. They are generally too sugary, greasy, less chocolate flavor. However it may be because I have never had their high-end dark chocolate products. That was J's thoughtful and kind consideration. Ok, I enjoyed Kit Kat dark. It was still pretty sweet, but I like Kit Kat generally. I didn't know Kit Kat was a part of hershey's by the way. Scharffen Berger brands were alright but still far from my favorite dark chocolate bars. About Hershey's milk chocolate and special dark bars, please don't ask me. On the other hand, non-chocolate products, PayDay and Whatchamacallit were totally new for me. I wasn't grown up with those candy bars or peanut butter products, which is very American for me. They were ok, actually not too bad although I can't eat a whole piece alone. I enjoyed them as a once-a-life-time experience.

Popular Posts