Spaghetti & Meatballs

This was Spaghetti and Meatballs.

When I made ground beef stuffed peppers, which were pretty good, some stuffing was left. I made small meatballs with it, cooked them and froze them. At that time I seriously debated with myself whether I should cook and freeze meatballs or freeze those un-cooked. I found people who do either way and that both ways work well equally. So, which way should I go? J voted to cook and freeze without hesitation. Ok, my question was brown away. I followed J's suggestion. That was a really right answer in this case. I was able to make this dinner ready to eat within 30 minutes, by simply simmering the frozen meatballs in my quick homemade tomato sauce while the pasta was being cooked.
The pasta dish was very good! J liked the flavor of the meatball sauce although he told me his dish didn't have enough sauce. Really? Mine did. I thought I divided the sauce into two dishes equally. That was a mystery...

Popular Posts