American Spoon's Summer Berry Compote on Sourdough Biscuits

This was American Spoon's Summer Berry Compote on homemade sourdough biscuits.

I guess it's a new product since I haven't seen it before. As a big fan of American Spoon's jams, I had to taste it. I baked sourdough biscuits for the special tasting.  
The compote was extremely yummy! It was made with three kinds of berries: early glow strawberries, rubel blueberries, and blackberries. Because it's a compote, it was like a sauce than a jam, but thick enough to place on a biscuit. It was also rich in many fruit chunks, and not too sweet or too sour. I could eat the compote directly with a spoon. Definitely it will be one of my favorite American Spoon's. Their website said this compote was limited summer release. I should buy several more before it becomes out of stock.

Popular Posts