Eggplant Parmesan, revisit

This was eggplant parmesan.

According to this blog, I haven't made the dish since December 2013. Seriously?! That's impossible! Well, perhaps I often have eggplant parmesan from our favorite local Italian restaurant, so I feel I cook the dish more often. The recipe was the same as usual - Cook's Illustrated. Their latest recipe was issued in 2004. More than 10 years ago. That was another surprise. I guess my own perception of the passing of time is somewhat slow. Anyway, let's cook eggplant parmesan with summer eggplants, shall we?
Crispy oven roasted eggplants with cheese!
Angel hair pasta with homemade marinara sauce was the nest for the eggplants.
Cheese was melt and started browning. That was the timing to call J for dinner!
The result was fantastic. We'll see when I will make eggplant parmesan next. I hope before not too long!

Popular Posts