Le Gourmet, gone!


I got two kinds of sandwiches and two kinds of tarts from La Gourmet, our favorite sandwich shop in Harrogate in the mid-July. At that time I didn't know that those were going to be our last treats from them! I have seen the shop closed since early August. I thought they were on summer vacation or something. The shop is still closed. I happened to check their facebook site first time and shockingly found that the shop has been officially closed!


Their lemon tart was fantastic. It was an item that I didn't see all the time. Luckily it was available at my visit in July. Their custard tart was relatively new for us. It was pretty good although I preferred their raspberry clafoutis.


It's so sad to see them gone. Thank you Le Gourmet for all wonderful goodies we enjoyed so much!

Popular Posts